The Appleton™ Mercmaster™ LED Generation 3 Luminaire by Emerson is a full-featured lighting solution that offers harsh industrial and hazardous industries a highly configurable luminaire designed to meet the most demanding task and area lighting requirements. Developed with superior optics, expanded lumen output range, more color temperature options, and a rugged design, the Mercmaster™ LED Generation 3 offers exceptional features and performance. This industry leading luminaire delivers outstanding versatility and application flexibility, while reducing energy and maintenance costs, making it the ideal product for hazardous and industrial facilities. Its rugged and corrosion-resistant design is rated for Class I, Division 2 and Class II hazardous locations, marine and wet locations, and is also certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 and 21–22 to provide a globally rated lighting solution for all your harsh industrial and hazardous illumination needs.
These luminaires feature:
• Design is suited for low mounting heights, from 7 ft., up to 30 ft.
• Seven light outputs provide up to 17,500 lumens. LED L70
reported at 60,000 hours
• Choice of optics for optimal light distribution in a variety of
applications: Type I, Type III, Type V or Type V Wide
• Choice of color temperature (CCT): 5000K cool white, 4000K
neutral white or 3000K warm white
• Modular design provides thousands of combinations for
maximum versatility: four different globe options and six standard
• Retrofit adapters for Crouse-Hinds™ and Mercmaster™ II hoods
• Standard 6 kV surge protection, heavy duty, high temperature
silicone gaskets and a rugged housing with superior thermal
design translates to long luminaire life
• Field replaceable globes and LED driver