Please read over our return policy to understand your return options.
Contact customer support if you have questions.
- How long do I have to return items?
- You may return most stock items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus return freight costs) with Returned Goods Authorization. To request authorization, call 1-800-462-7733 or submit an e-mail to email@example.com including the date of your original order and the reason you'd like to return the item. If the return is the result of an error on our part (you received an incorrect item) we will cover the shipping costs. Returned Goods Authorization must be obtained prior to returning any merchandise.
- Do I need a Return Goods Authorization number?
- YES. Do not return merchandise without authorization, as shipments that do not show our Return Goods Authorization number will be refused. Non-Stock and Special Order items are not returnable without permission of the Manufacturer, and are subject to their charges.
- What happens if my item is damaged before delivery?
- In the rare instance when a package is lost or an item is damaged in transit, Dale Electric assumes full responsibility for filing claims. You have no paperwork or inconvenience.
- How long do I have with UPS or FEDEX to get a Returned Goods Authorization?
- For UPS & FedEx orders, report within 10 days to get a Returned Goods Authorization. Dale Electric will pay for return of damaged products and ship replacements.
- What if my freight order is damaged upon arrival?
- For truck orders, at the time of delivery please inspect your merchandise before signing. If damaged or lost, please note so on the freight bill, and have the delivery driver sign it. Notify the carrier by mail and send Dale Electric the delivery receipt explaining what was damaged or lost within 10 days. Damage must be noted on the freight bill. Dale Electric will then present the claim to the carrier on your behalf.